Labor Day Family Camp Weekend
Whether you’re kicking off the end of the school year or finishing out your summer, both of Camp Cory’s Family Camps are the best way […]
YMCA Camp Cory builds friendships that last a lifetime. Join the YMCA Camp Cory Alumni Association and connect with former campers and staff. This is a great way to stay in touch, learn about upcoming events, stay informed on current projects, and support YMCA Camp Cory!
The primary goal of the Alumni Association is to maintain a network of interested and active alumni who would enjoy remaining vital members of YMCA Camp Cory community.
• Alumni bi monthly e-newsletter
• Invitations to special events and reunions
• Volunteer opportunities
• Reconnect with old friends
• Stay connected through our Official Alumni Facebook
Fill out the this form: Alumni Reconnect
•What does YMCA Camp Cory mean to you?
• How did it affect your life?
• Why do you support YMCA Camp Cory?
• What are some of your favorite memories?
• What are you doing today?
Fill out this form: Share Your Story
If you are interested in joining the board email us!
• Update your current contact information
• Contact us to volunteer.
• Host your own Regional YMCA Camp Cory Alumni Get-together? Contact us and tell us all about it, so we can add it to our e-newsletter, website, Facebook, and assist you in any way.
What are you doing this summer? Come stay with us… please feel free to request use of YMCA Camp Cory’s beautiful alumni cabin. It is here for you to enjoy! Come stay for a weekend or during the week when camp is in session and remember the joys of camp first hand. Hear camp songs, attend camp activities, eat in the dining hall, make s’mores by the campfire, share your stories with current campers and reconnect with your fondest memories.
Click here for alumni cabin photos.
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org